slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Ashley
22 || KUL

Travel & beauty enthusiast. I live for hojicha lattes, mountain views, the aching pain after a good weightlifting day, warm hugs and brunch on Sundays.

"give everything but up"

Connect With Me

social media icons 2

Search

Klook

Klook.com

category 1

Travel

category 2

Beauty

category 3

Food

Goddess Skin by Goddess Beauty Review

It can be really tiring to wake up early every morning to have more time to prep your skin and do your makeup before going out. How great would it be if there was a product that could save up some of that prep time especially when you're running late!


Goddess Beauty sent me their new product lately - Goddess Skin, which is a face cream that preps your skin in the morning in only 2 minutes or even lesser! It's a 5-in-1 day cream that is used as a moisturiser, sunblock, primer, cc cream and whitening cream. This means you can shorten your morning beauty routine since this product does so much for your skin! Removing it is also easy, you don't need to use a makeup remover, just wash it off with your cleanser.


The key ingredients of Goddess Skin are bird nest, Alpha Arbutin Bearberry and aloe vera. These good stuff in the product help to reduce discolouration, moisturise the skin, and enhance your skin complexion. It claims to brighten your skin instantly upon application and keep your face moisturised while also having sun protection. It also helps to reduce the dullness of your skin and even out your skin tone.


The product comes in a fancy silver reflective cardboard box but unfortunately the delivery man spoiled it when he tried to squeeze my parcel through the mail box. It uses an airless bottle packaging which I'm not really a fan of as you can't control how much product comes out of the bottle.



It's really easy to use, I normally just press one or two small pumps of the product and rub it in my palms before applying it on my face in an upward motion until it's even. It gets absorbed by the skin really quickly and easily, I don't have to wait to apply my next product. One thing I like about this is that it's not sticky, instead it gives a matte texture which makes a difference for people with oily skin like me. It has a nice sweet scent, I couldn't stop smelling my own face!



The brightening effect can be seen instantly when I applied it on my face. It makes a good base before applying makeup as it smoothens the skin. The whitening effect lasted for more than half a day for me, and it didn't make my skin more oily than usual.



Goddess Skin by Goddess Beauty is sold at RM179 (30ml) and you can purchase by contacting them through their Instagram @goddessbeauty.co or visit their product website and order from the link provided.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Barn @ Mid Valley
If you're looking for a wine and dine place in Kuala Lumpur to hangout with your friends and f…
Vietnam 9D8N Itinerary: Part One - Hoi An, Da Nang
The first thing people tend to say when I said I went to Vietnam for 9 days was "Why did you …
Eat All You Can at Pak John Steamboat & BBQ - Review
Who doesn't love eat-all-you-can buffets? If you're staying near Putrajaya area, you can t…
Glamfox Fluerissant Lip Glow & Fluerissant Lip Gloss Review
Having pale and dry lips at the same time is the worst because I want to put on my favourite lip c…