slide code

Social Media Icons

Photo

Ashley
22 || KUL

Travel & beauty enthusiast. I live for hojicha lattes, mountain views, the aching pain after a good weightlifting day, warm hugs and brunch on Sundays.

"give everything but up"

Connect With Me

social media icons 2

Search

Klook

Klook.com

category 1

Travel

category 2

Beauty

category 3

Food

Glamfox Fluerissant Lip Glow & Fluerissant Lip Gloss Review

Having pale and dry lips at the same time is the worst because I want to put on my favourite lip colour but putting on lipstick will emphasise on my flaky lips even more. I discovered two new lip products lately which provide the solutions to my both problems and they are Glamfox's Fluerissant Lip Glow and Fluerissant Lip Gloss.


Glamfox is a brand from Korea and both of these products are two of their best sellers. They focus on hydrating the lips and enhancing the lips' natural colour. What's special about them is that they contain 24k gold flakes and real flowers in them! I find them so unique because they are both transparent lipstick and lip gloss but when you apply them on your lips the colour shows up. The colours also change depending on your lip temperature and pH level, so you won't always get the same shade and everyone will have their own exclusive shade of pink lips, how cool is that?

Fluerissant Lip Glow



This is in the form of clear jelly lipstick and there are a total of 6 different colours/flowers: Moonlight Flower, Honey Flower, Peach Flower, Rose Flower, Emerald Flower and Witch Flower. They all have the same formula and will give almost the same shades, they just have different colours on the product and different colour flowers. Mine is in the shade Rose Flower which is pink and it's so pretty!


The packaging is so classy and it makes it looks so expensive. The box is floral printed and it's a different colour for different shades. The product is in a rose gold bullet lipstick packaging which gets dirty easily with fingerprints all over but it's also really easy to clean.


After applying the first layer, I did notice a very sheer pink colour which is very natural and it didn't look like I applied any lipstick. I always have very pale lips and with one layer of the Fluerissant Lip Glow, it brings back my natural lip colour. If I want a brighter colour, I just apply a few more layers, wait about 30 seconds, then apply more. I'll get a more obvious lip colour that doesn't look too much like makeup either. However, because the colour will change according to my lips temperature and pH level, sometimes after about 1-2 hours, I notice it changes to a very bright pink colour that doesn't really look natural. I also love the fruity scent of it, it smells so good!

Immediately after application
This product is not transfer proof but I don't mind it because it means it's not drying and it really does feel super moisturising on the lips. Even though some of the product comes off when eating, but the colour still remains so I don't usually have to reapply unless I feel that my lips need more moisturising. This lipstick keeps my lips plumped and hydrated when I have it on but when I remove it my lips feel dry again like how it was before applying the lipstick, so it doesn't really work well like a lip balm like how they claimed. But, my lips aren't as pale as they were anymore and it looks much healthier even after removing the lipstick completely.

2 hours after application
Overall, the Fluerissant Lip Glow is a very hydrating lip product that not only moisturises the lips but also gives you a very unique and natural shade of pink. You can wear it every day to school or to work for a natural look.



Fluerissant Lip Gloss


This is in the form of liquid lip gloss and it's available in 5 flowers/colours, Moonlight Flower, Honey Flower, Peach Flower, Rose Flower, and Witch Flower. I got mine in Witch Flower, it's a really pretty purple flower. Just like the Lip Glow, they all give almost the same shades since they have the same formula and the colour changes depending on your lips temperature and pH level.


This one also comes in a pretty flower printed box but the product packaging isn't as classy as the Lip Glow one. It's in a clear tube with a rose gold cap that has the applicator attached in it. It doesn't get dirty easily and it's in a travel friendly size which isn't too small either.


The Fluerissant Lip Gloss is much thicker since it's in the form of liquid rather than a balm. It's actually really wet but not too sticky. This lip gloss gives a brighter colour than the Lip Glow which doesn't look very natural. The colour changes throughout the day depending on the lips temperature and usually at the end of the day I get a brighter pink colour that looks like I applied lipstick. It looks really shiny and glossy on the lips and it actually feels super hydrating too.

immediately after application
 Since it's a lip gloss, it's not transfer proof. Some products come off when eating or drinking but there's still colour on my lips. But, they might look a bit patchy and uneven so I usually apply another layer to it. I love how plumped and moisturised my lips look with this, and even after removing it, my lips still feel hydrated and it doesn't look pale too.

2 hours after application, my lips look so plumped!
The Fluerissant Lip Gloss is super moisturising and works really well like a lip balm. It also gives the lips a healthy colour but I don't really like how bright and unnatural the colour sometimes changes to after a few hours.



If you also have pale and dry lips, or you just want your lips to look plumped and healthy and smell amazing, you can now get them from Watsons and AEON in Malaysia!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Barn @ Mid Valley
If you're looking for a wine and dine place in Kuala Lumpur to hangout with your friends and f…
Vietnam 9D8N Itinerary: Part One - Hoi An, Da Nang
The first thing people tend to say when I said I went to Vietnam for 9 days was "Why did you …
Eat All You Can at Pak John Steamboat & BBQ - Review
Who doesn't love eat-all-you-can buffets? If you're staying near Putrajaya area, you can t…
Glamfox Fluerissant Lip Glow & Fluerissant Lip Gloss Review
Having pale and dry lips at the same time is the worst because I want to put on my favourite lip c…